Your dreams of the Middle East come true – EFL teacher positions in Saudi Arabia
The reasons why Saudi Arabia is a top destination for teaching professionals? Advanced teaching facilities. The chance to earn and save. First-rate housing at no cost to you. Generous tax-free salaries. Transportation at rock-bottom cost (or even free). Amazing, mind-blowing history and culture. Food which is a feast for all the senses. A community of like-minded people. It’s a whole new world to explore. And now you get the chance to do just that.
Read on, but remember: you should apply now. As we want you to start in September.
No complicated form-filling and lengthy application process. Send us your documents, take part in a screening interview by phone – and then it is a quick yes or no. If you meet our criteria, the offer letter will follow instantly, and you will be on your magic carpet to Riyadh..
These are renewable one-year contracts.
We need qualified EFL teachers to teach English at University level to Preparatory Year students in Riyadh.
We are also recruiting for professional language institutes in Riyadh.
An average teaching week consists of 8 hours a day from Sunday to Thursday (6 hours of teaching and 2 hours for office work). You will have ample time to recharge, explore and enjoy all that Saudi Arabia has to offer.
If you have these..
- Degree (Master’s is a plus)
- CELTA, Trinity TESOL or equivalent TEFL
- Native level spoken English
- Minimum 2 years EFL teaching, preferably at College or University level
- Ability to start on 10 September or as soon as available
- A strong desire to teach in Saudi Arabia
Then we can offer you all of these..
- Tax Free salary – starting at £2K net monthly (depending on your qualifications and experience)
- Free Accommodation – a furnished apartment for one person with utilities included
- Your airfare to arrive will be provided or reimbursed. After the first year, you will be entitled to annual return tickets to your home destination.
- Medical cover – provided
- Assistance with single-status visa
- Free Transportation – taking you between your accommodation and the workplace
- Vacation – 1 month leave after completion of contract, plus two holidays of 1 week each for Eid
- End of service payment – 1 month basic salary for each year worked when leaving Saudi Arabia (thus if you leave after one year, you have one month’s vacation pay plus one month’s end of service pay)
- The unforgettable experience of teaching in Saudi Arabia
Please apply NOW with copies of your CV, degree, EFL certificate and passport. You are also welcome to provide a 2-minute video clip to introduce yourself.